Saturday, October 6, 2012

Brodie's Blog Post




What I have been doing in Haiti so far…
Hi, this is Brodie. If you don’t know me, I am nine years old. This is my first time in Haiti. When we drove through town it was so devastating how much it was destroyed. Houses were destroyed, garbage was everywhere. When we got to the compound I was nervous because I didn’t know any one. After the first week I was not nervous because I knew everyone. I have been doing lots of stuff like finding fossils, building a stage, watching a puppy, catching geckoes, climbing trees and playing with Haitian kids. It took us awhile to find an English church. The other churches were in Haitian Creole. I’ve been making new friends also. We have rice and beans with lunch every day .we usually have sandwiches every day with lunch. I had a pet lizard but he died. I found over ten fossils of coral. I even got to drive a fire truck. Here are some pictures of me empting the fire truck. I like it here. P.s. it’s hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment