Friday, November 1, 2013

I was forced to write a blog before I could go out to play - Brodie

This week I went to our gran moun program, gran moun is where we hand out food to the elderly. I had lots of fun, there were a lot of people too. I started to grow a little tree that I fixed it up and decorated.  I might paint its pot.                                                                                                                                            
I did some school the science projects are really fun, like when we made a jello cell (with candy in it). I played a lot with Xander and Ellie. I defrosted the walk in freezer that was fun (cool too). When my dad was digging he found a thread snake. It died an hour after we caught it.                                                                                             We caught a couple of tarantulas but they all died. I also learned how to drive the gator.
A another good week in Haiti!
Edible Jello Cell
 
My tree

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Brody! Have fun with the gator! I am praying for you guys! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie, we want to see some pictures of these tarantulas and smakes!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete