Tuesday, August 13, 2013

5 Days Until Goal
 
 
 
 
This morning I was humbled by an email I received from a great friend and Christian Brother.  He told me he was awoken in the middle of the night and felt compelled to write this and send it to me. Please take a moment to read:
 
 
Dear Friends,
 
Rarely in life do we have a chance to step forward and make a significant difference to humanity by making a small sacrifice. If we really stop and consider the invitation that has been put before us all, it is impossible to sit on the sidelines and not want to participate in supporting the Todd's calling to Haiti.

I have seen first hand the passion and devotion they have expressed in helping the nation of Haiti through reaching the children of that devastated country. I have seen first hand the sacrifices the Todd's are making to reach the unreached. 

Please take the step forward that in your heart you know is a blessing and make whatever contribution you believe you are called to . You, in turn, will be blessed.

At the end of the day, we all are blessed beyond our true needs but we can't say the same of the children of Haiti. Making a pledge to support the Todd's is not a trivial matter and one that takes thoughtful consideration. However, I know you will not want to miss being filled with joy when we hear the many praise reports that are to come. 

Join me and my family in supporting the Todd's mission to Haiti.

Thank you,

John Chomeau
 
John is sending this letter to all of his friends and family and I thought if all of you who support our mission could do the same, today could be a  moment that marks a turning point in thousands of people's lives, now and generational.
 
Our goal date of being funded is only 5 days away and we are praying that today is the day people join our team. 
 
God Bless you all!
 
Barrett
 
 
to sponsor through checking: http://www.globaloutreach.org/donations.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment